- Ladies Book Group: Will be meeting tonight, 6:30pm, in Preschool 2.
- Baby Shower: Ladies, you are invited to a Baby Shower for Deborah Westwood, tomorrow, at 7:00pm. She is registered at Target and Amazon.
- Thanksgiving Eve: November 27th, from 6:30-7:30pm, with fellowship until 8:00pm. Please bring a dessert to share. Babysitting provided for kids 2yrs and under during the service only.
- Bold Reflections Concert: Mark your calendar for December 15th, from 6:00-7:00pm, followed by a time of fellowship and snacks.
- Women’s Ministry: There will be tree trimming and holiday cookies for the kids from 10:30am to 12:00pm and jam making for the ladies from 10:00am to 1:00pm, on Saturday, November 30th.
- Baptism: There will be a baptism in the coming weeks. If you are a believer in the Lord Jesus who has not been baptized but would like to be, please contact the elders.
- Financial Peace: LBC will be offering the 9-week Financial Peace course, starting Wednesday, January 15th from 6:00-7:30pm. The cost of the course is $99.00. Please contact the office if you are interested.
- Perspectives: A course on the world Christian movement, will be held on Thursday nights at 6pm, starting January 16th. To sign up or for more information go to perspectives.org. Childcare will be available upon request.
The Lord’s Supper Service:
Next Week’s Theme: The Cross of Christ – The Power of God for Those Being Saved – 1 Corinthians 1:18
Praising God for Christ
Song: “At Calvary”
Song: “Near the Cross”
Scripture Reading: Acts 17:22-31
Song: “O Mighty Cross”
Confessing Our Need for Christ
Theme: “We Are Crucified with Christ” Galatians 2:20
Public Confession and Need for Christ
Give Thanks for the Bread
Thanking God for Christ
Taking the Bread
Giving Thanks / Taking the Cup
Open Time of Thanksgiving to the Lord
Response to Worship / Offering Prayer
Applying the Gospel
Announcements, Prayer, and Spotlight
“I Believe; Help My Unbelief” Mark 9:14-29 David Anderson | November 17, 2019
Exposition of Mark 9:14-29.
Four Major themes emerge from this passage.
- Spiritual Warfare