The LBC Counseling Ministry” Pathway to Purity” tonight at 6:00pm.
- LBC Workday There will be a workday on October 5th, from 8:00am-12:00pm. We’ll be planting trees, brushes, and spreading rock. Lunch will be provided. Please sign up in the foyer. Contact Sheryl Hazouri for additional information.
- Discipleship Class If you are interested in learning about what discipleship is, how to disciple others, or if you would yourself like to be discipled. Plan on attending this class on October 13th, at 6:00 pm. If possible, read “Discipling” by Mark Dever before the class.
- Michael & Carol Come join us for a “Send-off Celebration” on October 20th during the fellowship time.
- Ladies Book Group Information on our new book selection can be found on the bulletin board in the fellowship hall. We will meet on Sunday, November 17th at 6:30pm.
- Guatemala Team If you are interested in joining the Guatemala mission trip, November 30th-December 8th, please contact Mike Douglas.
- Lost and Found: The Lost and Found table is set up by the East Auditorium. Please come get your lost items.
The Lord’s Supper Service:
Next Week’s Theme: “Even the Wind and Waves Obey Him” Mark 4:41
Praising God for Christ
Song: “Hallelujah for the Cross”
Song: “Your Mercy Flows”
Scripture Reading: Psalm 103:1-13
Song: “Jesus Paid it All”
Confessing Our Need for Christ
Theme: “He Came not to Condemn, but to Save” John 3:17
Public Confession and Need for Christ
Give Thanks for the Bread
Thanking God for Christ
Taking the Bread
Giving Thanks / Taking the Cup
Open Time of Thanksgiving to the Lord
Response to Worship / Offering Prayer
Applying the Gospel
Announcements, Prayer, and Spotlight
Closing Song: “The Solid Rock”
“Grafted In” Mark 7:24-30 | September 29, 2019 | David Anderson
The Scandalous Story (7:24-26)
“…Now the woman was a Gentile…”
- The Jewish Priority (7:27)
“And He said to her, “Let the children be fed first…”
- The Gentile Inclusion (7:28-30)
“…even the dogs under the table eat the children’s crumbs.”