- The LBC Counseling Ministry The class “Pathway to Purity” scheduled for tonight have been rescheduled for September 29th.
- Nursery Ministry The nursery needs helpers on Sunday morning. If you can help, please contact Jessica Doub at 303-960-7351.
- Guatemala Team If you are interested in joining the Guatemala mission trip, November 30th-December 8th, please contact Mike Douglas. There is limited space for this trip.
- Bahama Relief If anyone wants to help the Christian brothers and sisters in the Bahamas, you may send donations to CMML (PO Box 13, Spring Lake, NJ 07762). CMML is well connected to the workers, evangelists, and churches in the Bahamas.
The Lord’s Supper Service:
Next Week Theme: “Faithful and Just to Forgive” 1 John 1:9
Praising God for Christ
Song: “Thy Word”
Song: “There is a Redeemer”
Scripture Reading: Zechariah 8:4-13
Song: “Living Hope”
Confessing Our Need for Christ
Theme: “In Him, the Blessings of Abraham comes for the Nations” Galatians 3:14
Public Confession and Need for Christ
Give Thanks for the Bread
Thanking God for Christ
Taking the Bread
Giving Thanks / Taking the Cup
Open Time of Thanksgiving to the Lord
Response to Worship / Offering Prayer
Applying the Gospel
Announcements, Prayer, and Spotlight
Closing Song: “Blessed Assurance”
“Traditions, Hypocrisy, and the Word of God” Mark 7:1-13 | David Anderson | September 15, 2019
- The Traditions of the Pharisees (7:1-5)
“…And there are many other traditions that they observe”
- The Hypocrisy of the Pharisees (7:6-7)
“…in vain do they worship me, teaching as doctrines the commandments of men”
- The Blindness of the Pharisees (7:8-13)
“…You have a fine way of rejecting the commandment of God in order to establish your tradition!”