- Awana Will be starting on September 11th. There is a need for volunteers: leaders, verse listeners, kitchen help, etc! Please talk to David or Lisa Corbett if you can help.
- Women’s Fall Bible Study Time to sign up for the Women’s Bible studies. Stop by the Women’s Ministries table in the foyer today and to sign up.
- The LBC Counseling Ministry Will be hosting a class on Sunday, September 15th, 6:00-7:30pm titled “Pathway to Purity…Helping Our Kids Stay Sexually Pure.”
- The New People’s Class Sunday, September 15th, at 9:00am in the fireside area. The class will give a summary of our beliefs, distinctives, and ministries. A light breakfast will be served.
- Prayer for Nation & Community Sunday, September 15th, 8:00am – 8:45am in the cry room.
- Daddy-Daughter Camp out Will be September 20th-21st at the Scott Ranch Dinner and breakfast are included. The cost is $10.00 per dad and $5.00 per daughter. Contact Krister Sorensen at Krister.email@example.com to sign up. Deadline to sign up is September 8th.
- Every Member Ministry
- Request Form – People needing assistance https://littletonbiblechapel.churchcenter.com/people/forms/33171
- Volunteer Form – People volunteering to help https://littletonbiblechapel.churchcenter.com/people/forms/56280
The Lord’s Supper Service
Next Week Theme: He Brings Down the Proud, But Lifts Up the Humble – Luke 1:52
Praising God for Christ
Song: “Heaven Came Down”
Song: “You Alone Can Rescue”
Scripture Reading: Ezekiel 34:11-15
Song: “Lead Me to the Cross”
Confessing Our Need for Christ
Theme: “He is the Good Shepherd” John 10:11
Public Confession and Need for Christ
Give Thanks for the Bread
Thanking God for Christ
Taking the Bread
Giving Thanks / Taking the Cup
Open Time of Thanksgiving to the Lord
Response to Worship / Offering Prayer
Applying the Gospel
Announcements, Prayer, and Spotlight
Closing Song: “I Love You Lord”
An Amazing Biblical Truth: Every Member a Minister – Part 1 – Ephesians 4:1-16 – Matt Bowen
- Paul’s Passionate Plea to the Saints (4:1-3)
Walk in humility and gentleness
Walk in patience, bearing with one another in love
Walk in Unity
- The Foundation of Unified Saints (4:4-6)
One Body, One Spirit (God the Holy Spirit)
One Lord, One Faith, One Baptism (God the Son)
One God (God the Father)
- Christ’s Gracious Gifting to Individual Saints (4:7-10)
Christ gave specific, unique gifts to each member of His body.
- Christ’s Gracious Gifting to His Body of Saints (4:11-12)
“And He gave the apostles, the prophets, the evangelists, the shepherds and teachers…
…TO EQUIP THE SAINTS FOR THE WORK OF THE MINISTRY…”