- First Aid/ CPR class: This class is for all ushers and anyone else who is interested today at 1:00pm.
- Picnic, Praise and Pie Night: Come join us for a special evening of praise and fellowship, August 11th, at 5pm. Please bring your own picnic dinner and meet at the park across the street. Dessert will be provided after a time of worship and praise.
- Fingerprinting: Will be offered August 11th and 18th between services in the small kitchen in the open Sunday School area. This is a requirement for working with Jr./ Sr. High, Sunday School or Awana children.
- Ladies Book Group: Information on our new book selection can be found in the fellowship hall. We will meet upstairs in the overflow room on Sunday, August 18th, at 6:30pm for fellowship and discussion. Please come join us!
- Camp Elim: Camp is short-handed, August 3rd-11th. If you can help even for one or two days, please call camp (719-687-2030).
The Lord’s Supper Service
Next Weeks Theme: He is Greater Than Our Hearts – 1 John 3:20
Praising God for Christ
Song: “You Are My All in All”
Song: “Jesus Messiah”
Scripture Reading: Jeremiah 3:19-23
Song: “The Lord is My Salvation”
Confessing our Need for Christ
Theme: “Salvation in No Other Name” Acts 4:12
Public Confession and Need for Christ
Give Thanks for the Bread
Thanking God for Christ
Taking the Bread
Giving Thanks / Taking the Cup
Open Time of Thanksgiving to the Lord
Response to Worship / Offering Prayer
Applying the Gospel
Announcements, Prayer, and Spotlight
Closing Song: “The Power of the Cross”
“The Character God Loves” Psalm 15:1-5 / Adam Hebener | August 4, 2019
The Greatest Question of All (1)
The Character God Loves (2-5a)
- Walks blamelessly.
- Does what is right.
- Speaks the Truth in his heart.
- Does not slander with his tongue.
- Does no evil to his neighbor…
- …nor takes up reproach against his friend.
- Despises a vile person.
- Honors those who fear the Lord.
- Swears to his own hurt and does not change.
- Does not put out his money at interest.
- Does not take a bribe.
Shall Not Be Moved (15:5b)