- Julie Witte’s Memorial: The memorial will be tomorrow at 3:00pm. In lieu of flowers, the family would like donations made to Camp Elim in Julie’s name.
- LBC Counseling Ministry: The LBC Counseling Ministry will be hosting a class on “Teens and Social Media” on Sunday, July 14th, from 6:00pm to 7:30pm. Come learn about the issues and challenges we face with technology/social media and its effects on youth (and the rest of us) in our church.
- The New People’s Class: Sunday, July 21st, at 9:00am in the fireside area. The class will give a summary of our beliefs, distinctives, and ministries. A light breakfast will be served.
- Ladies Book Group: Information on our new book selection can be found in the fellowship hall. We will meet upstairs in the overflow room on Sunday, August 18th at 6:30pm for fellowship and discussion. Please come join us!
The Lord’s Supper Service
Next Week Theme: He is Faithful – 2 Timothy 2:13
Praising God for Christ
Song: “Here I Am To Worship”
Song: “Revelation Song”
Scripture Reading: Psalm 46
Song: “Holy Holy Holy”
Confessing our Need for Christ
Theme: “King of kings and Lord of lords” Rev. 19:16
Public Confession and Need for Christ
Give Thanks for the Bread
Thanking God for Christ
Taking the Bread
Giving Thanks / Taking the Cup
Open Time of Thanksgiving to the Lord
Response to Worship / Offering Prayer
Applying the Gospel
Announcements, Prayer, and Spotlight
Closing Song: “Yes and Amen”
“Trusting God In An Upside Down World” Psalm 11 – David Anderson | July 7, 2019
- Three Temptations for the Believer to Panic (11:1–3).
- The believer is distressed by the temptation to retreat (11:1).
- The believer is distressed by the influence and power of evil doers (11:2).
- The believer is distressed because the foundations are being destroyed (11:3).
- Three Reasons for the Believer to NOT Panic (11:4–7).
- The Lord is sovereign (11:4).
- The Lord will judge (11:5-6).
- The Lord reveals Himself (11:7).