- The LBC Counseling Ministry: Will be hosting a class on addictions, TONIGHT, 6:00-7:30pm.
- Children’s Choir: Last practice today for Mother’s Day in the Counseling room between services.
- Alternative Pregnancy “Baby Shower”: A table will be in the foyer today and May 12th for baby item donations.
- Directory Updates: Pictures will be taken today and May 19th between services on the grassy area on the west side of the building.
- Mother’s Day Baby Dedications: For all new moms and their babies will be on May 12th during the worship service. Contact the office to sign up – deadline TODAY.
- Marriage Culinary Boot Camp & Marriage Panel Discussion: Saturday, May 18th, there will be three culinary demonstrations from 4:00pm to 5:15pm and a marriage panel discussion from 5:30pm to 6:30pm. RSVP in the foyer today or May 12th.
- King Soopers Cards: A table will be in the foyer today, to help you enroll in the program.
- May Special Offering: Camp Elim “Send-A-Child to Camp”. Designate your checks accordingly or you can give online by selecting “Camp Elim Campership Fund”
- The New People’s Class: Sunday, May 19th, at 9:00am in the fireside area. A light breakfast will be served.
THE LORD’S SUPPER SERVICE
Praising God for Christ
Song: “O Worship the King”
Song: “My Worth is Not in What I Own”
Scripture Reading: Psalm 18:1-6
Song: “How Sweet the Name of Jesus Sounds”
Confessing our Need for Christ
Theme: “He is Our Defender” 2 Cor. 4:7-9
Public Confession and Need for Christ
Give Thanks for the Bread
Thanking God for Christ
Taking the Bread
Giving Thanks / Taking the Cup
Open Time of Thanksgiving to the Lord
Response to Worship / Offering Prayer
Applying the Gospel
Announcements, Prayer, and Spotlight
Closing Song: “At the Cross”
“Reversing Sickness and Death” Mark 5:21-43 | May 5th, 2019 | David Anderson
The Dying (5:21-24)
The Bleeding (5:25-34)
The Rising (5:35-43)
Lessons from God’s Word