- Alternative Pregnancy “Baby Shower”: A table will be in the foyer today for baby item donations.
- Marriage Culinary Boot Camp & Marriage Panel Discussion: Saturday, May 18th, there will be three culinary demonstrations from 4:00pm to 5:15pm and a marriage panel discussion from 5:30pm to 6:30pm. RSVP in the foyer today.
- Directory Updates: Pictures will be taken May 19th between services on the grassy area on the west side of the building.
- Ladies Book Group: Will be meeting May 19th, 6:30pm-8:00pm in Preschool 2 classroom.
- Sunday School: Teacher Orientation for the summer teachers/helpers will be May 19th, during the teaching service in the lower gym.
- Fingerprinting: Will be offered next Sunday between services in the small kitchen in the open Sunday School area. This is a requirement for working with children.
- Prayer for Nation & Community: Sunday, May 19th, at 8:00am to 8:45am in the cry room.
- The New People’s Class: Sunday, May 19th, at 9:00am in the fireside area. A light breakfast will be served.
- May Special Offering: Camp Elim “Send A Child to Camp.” Designate your checks accordingly or you can give online by selecting “Camp Elim Campership Fund”.
THE LORD’S SUPPER SERVICE
Praising God for Christ
Song: “Savior Like a Shepherd Lead Us”
Song: “Be Thou My Vision”
Scripture Reading: Psalm 23
Song: “All the Way My Savior Leads Me”
Confessing our Need for Christ
Theme: “He is the Good Shepherd” John 10:11
Public Confession and Need for Christ
Give Thanks for the Bread
Thanking God for Christ
Taking the Bread
Giving Thanks / Taking the Cup
Open Time of Thanksgiving to the Lord
Response to Worship / Offering Prayer
Applying the Gospel
Announcements, Prayer, and Spotlight
“The Dignity of Motherhood” David Anderson | May 12, 2019
The Dignity of Motherhood
The Battle of Motherhood
The Calling of Motherhood
The Pains of Motherhood
The Monotony of Motherhood
The Significance of Motherhood