- Ted Travis Concert: March 31st, at 7:00pm.
- The LBC Counseling Ministry: Will be hosting a class on Sunday, April 7th, 6:00-7:30pm titled “Ministering to Those Touched by Divorce”. Divorce is a sad reality in our world today and one that grieves the Lord. We want to be equipped to support and help those in our lives that have been impacted by it. We will hear from a panel of people whose lives have been personally touched by divorce and what the Lord has taught them through it.”
- All Church Meeting: There will be an all church meeting on April 14th, at 6:00pm. More details to follow.
- Good Friday Service: Orchard Bible Church will be hosting a Good Friday service on April 19th at 6:30pm.
- Easter: There are several jobs we need help with for Easter Sunday. Please sign up in the foyer.
- Work Day: Saturday, April 20th from 9:00am to 12:00pm.
- Pancake Breakfast help: Pancake flipper/Serving line/Kitchen help. There will be two shifts: 7:30-9:00am and 9:00 – 11:00am.
- Clean-up at 11:00am.
- Children’s Program at 9:00am.
Easter Sunday: April 21st!
THE LORD’S SUPPER SERVICE
Next Week: “He is Our Refuge” Romans 8:33-34
Praising God for Christ
Song: “What Was it Blessed God”
Song: “Once Again”
Scripture Reading: Joshua 4:20-24
Song: “Behold the Lamb”
Confessing our Need for Christ
Theme: “We Should Remember Him” Luke 22:19-20
Public Confession and Need for Christ
Give Thanks for the Bread
Thanking God for Christ
Taking the Bread
Giving Thanks / Taking the Cup
Open Time of Thanksgiving to the Lord
Response to Worship / Offering Prayer
Applying the Gospel
Announcements, Prayer, and Spotlight
Closing Song: “I Know Whom I Have Believed”
Hope and Horror – Mark 3:20-35 – Matt Bowen | March 24, 2019
1. The Declaration of His Family (3:20-21)
“He is out of His Mind.”
2. The Accusations of His Foes (3:22-27; 30)
“He is Possessed by Beelzebul”
“By the Prince of Demons, He casts out demons.”
1a. The Will of His Father (3:31-35)
“For whoever does the will of God, he is my brother and sister and mother.”
2a. The Terms of His Forgiveness (3:28-29)
The Hope: “Truly, I say to you, all sins will be forgiven the children of man, and whatever blasphemies they utter…”
The Horror: “…but whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit never has forgiveness but is guilty of an eternal sin.”