- The LBC Counseling Ministry: Will be hosting a class TONIGHT from 6:00-7:30pm titled “How to Minister to People Who are Grieving or Suffering”. This class will include a panel of people who have experienced loss, physical illness, and chronic pain, as well as those who have experience in coming alongside them.
- Ladies Book Club: There is information about our new book selection on the LBC Information Board in the fellowship area. We will meet upstairs in the overflow room on Sunday, March 17th, at 6:30pm for fellowship and discussion. Please join us!
- The New People’s Class: Sunday, March 17th, at 9:00am in the fireside area. The class will give a summary of our beliefs, distinctives, and ministries.
- A light breakfast will be served.
- Prayer for Nation & Community: Sunday, March 17th, from 8:00am to 8:45am in the East Auditorium.
- Ted Travis Concert: Mark your calendars for March 31, 2019 at 7:00pm for a concert by Ted Travis.
- Upcoming Baptism: There will be a baptism in the coming weeks. If you are a believer in the Lord Jesus who has not been baptized and would like to be, please contact the office (firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-798-1030).
- Lost and Found: This is the last week to claim your items from Lost and Found before items are taken to the Goodwill.
THE LORD’S SUPPER SERVICE
Next Week: “He Gives the Victory” – 1 John 5:3-5
Praising God for Christ
Song: “The Wonderful Cross”
Song: “Nothing but the Blood”
Scripture Reading: Numbers 21:4-9
Song: “Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus”
Confessing our Need for Christ
Theme: “Look Upon Him for Salvation” John 3:14-16
Public Confession and Need for Christ
Give Thanks for the Bread
Thanking God for Christ
Taking the Bread
Giving Thanks / Taking the Cup
Open Time of Thanksgiving to the Lord
Response to Worship / Offering Prayer
Applying the Gospel
Announcements, Prayer, and Spotlight
Closing Song: “Salvation Belongs to Our God”
“The Lord of the Sabbath” Mark 2:23-3:6 | Jonathan Newcome | March 10, 2019
Story #1: What is truly lawful?
Story #2: What is truly awful?