- The LBC Counseling Ministry: Will be hosting a class on March 10th, from 6pm-7:30pm titled “How to Minister to People Who are Grieving or Suffering”. Believers often feel compelled to help but are not always equipped. This class will include a panel of both people who have experienced loss, physical illness, and chronic pain, as well as those who have experience in coming alongside them.
- Ladies Book Club: There is information about our new book selection on the LBC Information Board in the fellowship area. We will meet upstairs in the overflow room on Sunday, March 17th at 6:30pm for fellowship and discussion. Please join us!
- Ted Travis Concert: Mark your calendars for March 31, 2019 for a concert by Ted Travis. More details to follow.
- Upcoming Baptism: There will be a baptism in the coming weeks. If you are a believer in the Lord Jesus who has not been baptized and would like to be, please contact the office (firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-708-1030).
- Every Member Ministry: If you have a heart to serve the body of Christ, the deacons would like to organize care for those in difficult circumstances. If you are interested in helping or want more information, please contact Mike Spivey (email@example.com).
- Lost and Found: The Lost and Found table is set up by the East Auditorium. Please come get your lost items.
THE LORD’S SUPPER SERVICE
Next Week: “He Call Us to Trust & Obey” – Luke 12:4-7
Praising God for Christ
Song: “Blessed Be Your Name”
Song: “Come Thou Fount”
Scripture Reading: Leviticus 16:3-7
Song: “Before the Throne of God Above”
Confessing our Need for Christ
Theme: “He is Our Great High Priest” Heb. 4:14-16
Public Confession and Need for Christ
Give Thanks for the Bread
Thanking God for Christ
Taking the Bread
Giving Thanks / Taking the Cup
Open Time of Thanksgiving to the Lord
Response to Worship / Offering Prayer
Applying the Gospel
Announcements, Prayer, and Spotlight
Closing Song: “How Great is Our God”
“Son of God, Sinners, and Saints” Mark 2:13-17- Damon Stage – February 24, 2019
Call and Response (2:13-14)
Jesus’ dinner with sinners (2:15)
Conflict with the clergy (2:16)
Declaration of Duty (2:17)