- Counseling Ministry: The LBC Counseling Ministry will be hosting a one-night class for those struggling with anxiety and fear or know someone who is. The class will be held on February 10th, from 6:00pm to 7:30pm. No childcare will be provided.
- Prayer for Nation & Community: Sunday, February 17th, from 8:00am to 8:45am in the East Auditorium.
- Ladies Book Club: Information on our new book selection can be found in the foyer. We will meet upstairs in the overflow room on Sunday, March 17th at 6:30pm for fellowship and discussion. Please join us!
- Nursery: The nursery needs a helper for the 3rd Sunday of the month during the teaching service. If you are interested, please contact Cindy Harrison (303-798-1030).
- Counseling Ministry: The Bible offers hope and healing for life’s most difficult problems and questions. LBC Counseling Ministry is available to help you walk through these times. If you would like to talk with a counselor, please fill out a confidential counseling request under the counseling tab on the LBC website. A counselor will contact you to set up an appointment.
- Ladies Scrapbooking: Come join us for fellowship, scrapbooking, and card making. We will be meeting every 3rd Saturday of the month from 9:00am – 5:00pm starting in March. For additional information contact Nancy Corbett.
THE LORD’S SUPPER SERVICE
Next Week: “The Law Points Us to Christ” Galatians 3:24
Praising God for Christ
Song: “Blessed Assurance”
Song: “O Come to the Alter”
Scripture Reading: Deuteronomy 8:2-4
Song: “It Is Well with My Soul”
Confessing our Need for Christ
Theme: “He is our Rest in the Wilderness” Heb. 4:1
Public Confession and Need for Christ
Give Thanks for the Bread
Thanking God for Christ
Taking the Bread
Giving Thanks / Taking the Cup
Open Time of Thanksgiving to the Lord
Response to Worship / Offering Prayer
Applying the Gospel
Announcements, Prayer, and Spotlight
Closing Song: “Lord, I Need You”
“Just Another Day in the Life of Jesus” Mark 1:29-45 David Anderson | February 10, 2019
Jesus Heals Peter’s Mother-in-Law (1:29-31)
Jesus Heals the Sick and Demon-Possessed (1:32-34)
Jesus Isolates to Pray (1:35)
Jesus Resolves to Preach (1:36-39)
Jesus Cleanses a Leper (1:40-45)
Three Takeaways from a Day in the Life of Jesus:
- The Importance of a Complete Gospel.
- The Importance of a Healthy Prayer Life.
- Thinking Biblically about Healing and Sickness.