- Men’s Ministry: Men’s Bible study and discussion group will be meeting February 21st, from 7:00pm-9:00pm.
- Ladies Book Club: Information on our new book selection can be found in the foyer. We will meet upstairs in the overflow room on Sunday, March 17th at 6:30pm for fellowship and discussion. Please join us!
- Ted Travis Concert: Mark your calendars for March 31, 2019 for a concert by Ted Travis. More details to follow.
- Upcoming Baptism: There will be a baptism in the coming weeks. If you are a believer in the Lord Jesus who has not been baptized and would like to be, please contact the office (firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-708-1030).
- Ladies Scrapbooking: Come join us for fellowship, scrapbooking, and card making. We will be meeting every 3rd Saturday of the month from 9:00am – 5:00pm starting in March. For additional information contact Nancy Corbett.
- Every Member Ministry: If you have a heart to serve the body of Christ, the deacons would like to organize care for those in difficult circumstances. If you are interested in helping or want more information, please contact Mike Spivey (email@example.com).
THE LORD’S SUPPER SERVICE
Next Week: “He is Our Great Priest” – Hebrews 4:14-16
Praising God for Christ
Song: “Thy Word”
Song: “The Love of God”
Scripture Reading: Deuteronomy 11:26-28
Song: “Yes and Amen”
Confessing our Need for Christ
Theme: “The Law Points Us to Christ” – Galatians 3:24
Public Confession and Need for Christ
Give Thanks for the Bread
Thanking God for Christ
Taking the Bread
Giving Thanks / Taking the Cup
Open Time of Thanksgiving to the Lord
Response to Worship / Offering Prayer
Applying the Gospel
Announcements, Prayer, and Spotlight
Closing Song: “Holy, Holy, Holy”
“The Root Cause Protocol” / Mark 2:1-12 / David Anderson
The Authority to Forgive Sins (2:1-5)
The Authority to Heal (2:10-12)
The Authority to Discern the Mind (2:6-9)
- Authority and Submission.
- Sin and Forgiveness.