- Women’s Spring Bible Study: Time to sign up for the Women’s Bibles studies. Stop by the Women’s Ministries table in the foyer today.
- Youth Group: Will be starting tonight 6:00-8:00pm.
- Senior Bible Study: Will be starting, January 16th from 10:30-11:45am at LBC.
- The New People’s Class: Sunday, January 20th at 9:00am in the fireside area. The class will give a summary of our beliefs, distinctives and ministries. A light breakfast will be served.
- Prayer for Nation & Community: Sunday, January 20th, from 8:00am to 8:45am in the East Auditorium.
- Home Groups: If you are interested in getting involved in a home group, please contact Tim Oddo (303-233-4500 or firstname.lastname@example.org). Books are available to pick up in the foyer.
- Nursery: The nursery needs 1 helper for the 3rd Sunday of the month during the teaching service. If you are interested, please contact Cindy Harrison (303-798-1030)
- Pre-Marital Counseling: : For those who are seriously dating or engaged. Don’t wait, many issues can be addressed now! Sessions include: Basic Communication, Roles of the Husband and Wife, Finances, and Sexual Oneness. Contact Cody Newcome for more information.
THE LORD’S SUPPER SERVICE
Next Week: “He Offers an Eternal Covenant” Hebrews 13:20
Praising God for Christ
Song: “Praise Him! Praise Him!”
Scripture reading – Genesis 1:1 & Isaiah 40:25
Song: “Wonderful Maker”
Confessing our Need for Christ
Theme: “He Created All Things” – Colossians 1:16
Public Confession and Need for Christ/ Give Thanks for The Bread
Thanking God for Christ
Taking the Bread
Giving Thanks / Taking the Cup
Open Time of Thanksgiving to The Lord
Response to Worship / Offering Prayer
Applying the Gospel
Announcements, Prayer and Spotlight
Closing Song: “Come Thou Fount”
“Behold, Jesus Christ, the Son of God!” Mark 1:1-8 David Anderson | January 6, 2019
Introduction to the Gospel According to Mark
- The Promise of the Son of God (1:1-3)
- The Prophet of the Son of God (1:4-8)