- Women’s Ministry: Wednesday night Bible Study on Nehemiah starts, February 6th. Contact the office or Dianne Moyers to pick up your book. The cost of the book is $12.00.
- Men’s Ministry: In The Real – is a men’s Bible study and discussion group that will be meeting every other Thursday, starting on February 7th, from 7:00pm-9:00pm. Our Spring curriculum is Biblical Masculinity. Cal Wilson, Eric Anderson and David Bartlett will be facilitating the discussion. For additional information contact Eric Anderson.
- Counseling Ministry: The LBC Counseling Ministry will be hosting a one-night class for those struggling with anxiety and fear, or know of someone who is. The class will be held on February 10th, from 6:00pm to 7:30pm. No childcare will be provided.
- Home Groups: If you are interested in getting involved in a home group, please contact Tim Oddo (303-233-4500 or firstname.lastname@example.org). Books are available to pick up in the foyer.
- Discipleship Ministry: If you would like to be discipled or disciple someone, contact Greg Bloom (303-470-8883 or email@example.com).
THE LORD’S SUPPER SERVICE
Next Week: “He is Sovereign Over Suffering” Romans 8:28
Praising God for Christ
Song: “The Solid Rock”
Song: “My Redeemer”
Scripture reading – Genesis 15:1-6
Song: “Behold the Lamb”
Confessing our Need for Christ
Theme: “He Offers an Eternal Covenant” Heb. 13:20
Public Confession and Need for Christ
Give Thanks for the Bread
Thanking God for Christ
Taking the Bread
Giving Thanks / Taking the Cup
Open Time of Thanksgiving to the Lord
Response to Worship / Offering Prayer
Applying the Gospel
Announcements, Prayer, and Spotlight
Closing Song: “I Know Whom I Have Believed”
“The Compassion of Jesus and the Plight of the unborn” – Sanctity of Life Sunday MAtthew 9:18-34 David Anderson | January 20, 2019
The Compassion of Jesus in Four Ways (9:18-38)
- Out of compassion the dead are made alive (9:18-26)
- Out of compassion the blind receives their sight (9:27-31)
- Out of compassion the mute can talk (9:32-34)
- Out of compassion Jesus prays (9:35-38)
Perspectives on the Plight of the Unborn.
- A Statistical Perspective.
- A Historical Perspective.
- A Logical Perspective.
- A Scientific Perspective.
- A Biblical Perspective.
Application: What can we do?