- Help with Anxiety and Depression: This class will be TONIGHT at 6:00pm. It is designed to help you come along side those people who suffer from depression and anxiety.
- Women’s Ministry Event: Moms and kids are invited to a LBC ornament making and Christmas Tree Trimming Party on Saturday, November 17th from 9:30am-12:00pm. If you are interested, please sign up in the foyer today.
- The New People’s Class: Sunday, November 18th at 9:00am in the fireside area. The class will give a summary of our beliefs, distinctives and ministries. Light breakfast served.
- Thanksgiving Eve Service: November 21st from 6:30pm-7:30pm, with fellowship until 8:00pm. Please bring a dessert to share.
- Upcoming Baptism: There will be a baptism in the coming weeks. If you are a believer in the Lord Jesus who has not been baptized and would like to be, please contact the office (firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-708-1030).
- Kitchen Help: We need kitchen help on Sundays. If you can help on a rotating basis, please contact Patti Johnson (303-437-8313).
- Children’s Choir: Preschool 4 through 5th Graders interested in singing during the teaching service in December, please contact Marilee Lambert (303-770-5469)
- Congratulations to Tom and Jenny Harvey on the birth of their daughter, Hannah Ruth, born October 19th, weighing 8lbs 13oz.
The Lord’s Supper Service:
Current: “He is My Helper” Hebrews 13:6
Next Week: “He is Immutable” Hebrews 13:8
Praising God for Christ
Song: “As The Deer”
Song: “Everlasting God”
Song: “You Never Let Go”
Confessing our Need for Christ
Theme: “He is My Helper” Hebrews 13:6
Public confession and promise of pardon
Thanking God for Christ
Give thanks for the bread
Give thanks for the cup
Applying the Gospel
Spotlight: Mission Update
Closing Song: “I Lift My Eyes Up”
“The New Heaven and the New Earth – Part 5” | Rev. 22:1-5 | David Anderson | November 4, 2018
The River of Heaven: “Then the angel showed me the river of the water of life, bright as crystal…” (22:1a)
The Throne of Heaven: “…flowing from the throne of God and of the Lamb…” (22:1b)
The Street of Heaven: “…through the middle of the street of the city…” (22:2a)
The Tree of Heaven: “also, on either side of the river, the tree of life with its twelve kinds of fruit, yielding its fruit each month.” (22:2b)
The Worship of Heaven: “No longer will there be anything accursed, but the throne of God and of the Lamb will be in it, and His servants will worship Him.” (22:3)
The Intimacy of Heaven: “They will see His face, and His name will be on their foreheads.” (22:4)
The Activity of Heaven: “And night will be no more. They will need no light of lamp or sun, for the Lord God will be their light, and they will reign forever and ever.” (22:5)