- LBC Counseling Ministry: “Responding to Abuse” class, Sunday, December 2nd, from 6:00-7:30pm.
- Operation Christmas Child: Boxes may be picked up starting today in the foyer. Boxes must be returned by December 2nd.
- Women’s Ministries Event: Please sign up in the foyer if you’d like to volunteer at the Operation Christmas Child processing center on Friday, December 7th, from 9:00am-12:00pm. There will be a carpool from LBC leaving at 8:30am.
- Christmas Eve Services: Please join us for Christmas music and a message. There will be two services: 2:00-3:00pm and 4:00-5:00pm. Childcare will not be provided. All ages are welcome to join the service.
- December Special Offering Options: Lakewood Bible Chapel and LBC Building projects. Please designate your checks accordingly.
- Camp Elim: Membership Sign-up forms are available in the foyer. Forms must be returned to Camp Elim by December 10th.
THE LORD’S SUPPER SERVICE:
Next Week: “He is Worthy of Our Praise” Hebrews 13:15
Praising God for Christ
Song: “What was it Blessed God”
Song: “Jesus, Thank You”
Song: “It’s Your Blood”
Confessing our Need for Christ
Theme: “He Sanctifies People Through His Blood” Hebrews 13:12
Public confession and promise of pardon
Thanking God for Christ
Give thanks for the bread
Give thanks for the cup
Applying the Gospel
Closing Song: “Joyful Joyful We Adore Thee”
“Divine Love Expressed within the Family of God” Alex Strauch | November 25, 2018
- God is Love (1 John 4:8, 16)
- God’s Love Poured Out on God’s People (Romans 5:5)
- . Defining God’s Love
- The More Excellent Way of Love and What It I (1 Corinthians 12:31-13:7)
- Love is Indispensable to Living the Christian Life
- What Love is and is Not (Describing the More Excellent Way of Love)
- Love suffers patiently with people and the wrongs they inflict. “Love is patient.”
- Love treats people with kindness. “Love is kind.”
- Love is not jealous; love delights in the betterment of others. “Love… is not jealous.”