- Discipleship: If you are interested in learning how to better disciple others, please attend the meeting, tonight at 6pm.
- Meal Ministry: The next batch cook date is Saturday, October 20th from 8:30am-12:00pm. Space is limited, so please sign up with Lea or Amanda Stage. If you’d like to be added to our meal calendar email list, please let us know.
- Every Member Ministry: If you have a heart to serve the body of Christ, the deacons would like to organize care for those in difficult circumstances. If you are interested in helping or want more information, please contact Mike Spivey (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Annual Women’s Conference: November 2nd-3rd (includes Friday evening dessert and Saturday morning brunch) Purchase your tickets online at www.littletonbiblechapel.org.
- EPS Apologetics Conference: in Denver (Nov. 15-17). This conference is geared toward the average church member to help strengthen their faith and equip them for common objections. For more information https://www.reasonablefaithdenver.com.
- AWANA: Looking for a way to serve? Come help us at AWANA on Wednesday nights,6:00pm-7:45pm.We especially need an adult to help with games for T&T (3rd-6th grade).If you are 18 or older and interested in helping, please contact Lisa Corbett (email@example.com).
THE LORD’S SUPPER SERVICE:
Current: “He Considers Us as Sons” Hebrews 12:5
Next Week: “He Offers His Blood Which Speaks a Better Word than the Blood of Abel” Hebrews 12:24
Praising God for Christ
Song: “Blessed Assurance”
Song: “The Love of God”
Song: “Before the Throne of God Above”
Confessing our Need for Christ
Theme: “He Considers Us as Sons” Hebrews 12:5
Public confession and promise of pardon
Thanking God for Christ
Give thanks for the bread
Give thanks for the cup
Applying the Gospel
Closing Song: “I Know Whom I Have Believed”
“The New Heaven and the New Earth” | Rev. 21:1-4 | David Anderson | October 7, 2018
And I Saw…A New Heaven and a New Earth (21:1)
“Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and the sea was no more.”
And I Saw…The Holy City, New Jerusalem (21:2)
“And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.”
And I Heard…A Loud Voice (21:3-4)
“And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Behold, the dwelling place of God is with man. He will dwell with them, and they will be his people, and God himself will be with them as their God. He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.”