- Luis Flores Memorial will be Monday, October 29th (1:00pm) at Littleton Bible Chapel.
- AWANA will be canceled on October 31st.
- Annual Women’s Conference: November 2nd-3rd (includes Friday evening dessert and Saturday morning brunch). Purchase your tickets online at www.littletonbiblechapel.org.
- Help with Anxiety and Depression: This class will be November 4th at 6:00pm. It is designed to help you come along side those people who suffer from depression and anxiety.
- Thanksgiving Eve Service: November 21st from 6:30pm-7:30pm, with fellowship until 8:00pm. Please bring a dessert to share.
- Upcoming Baptism: There will be a baptism in the coming weeks. If you are a believer in the Lord Jesus who has not been baptized and would like to be, please contact the office (firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-708-1030).
- Kitchen Help: We need kitchen help on Sundays. If you can help on a rotating basis, please contact Patti Johnson (303-437-8313).
- LBC Counseling Ministry: The Bible offers hope and healing for life’s most difficult problems and questions. The LBC Counseling Ministry is available to help you walk through these times. If you would like to talk with a counselor, please fill out a confidential counseling request under the counseling tab on the LBC website. A counselor will contact you to set up an appointment.
The Lord’s Supper Service:
Current: “He is a Consuming Fire” Hebrews 12:29
Next Week: “He is my Helper” Hebrews 13:6
Praising God for Christ
Song: “Jesus Paid It All”
Song: “Your Mercy Flows”
Song: “The Holy Heart”
Confessing our Need for Christ
Theme: “He is a Consuming Fire” Hebrews 12:29
Public confession and promise of pardon
Thanking God for Christ
Give thanks for the bread
Give thanks for the cup
Applying the Gospel
Closing Song: “There is a Fountain”
“The New Heaven and the New Earth – Part 4” | Rev. 21:22-27 David Anderson
October 28, 2018
Heaven Has No Temple – It’s all Temple (21:22)
Heaven Has No Need of the Sun or Moon – God is Light (21:23-24)
Heaven Has No Closed Gates – There is No Need for Protection (21:25-26)
Heaven Has No Impurities – It’s a World of Holiness (21:27)