- Ladies Book Group: Meets tonight at 6:30pm-8:00pm in the Preschool 2 room.
- King Soopers Reloadable Cards: Purchase your reloadable cards in the foyer today between services. 5% of the proceeds will go towards our deacon’s fund.
- Discipleship: If you are interested in learning how to better disciple others, please attend the meeting, Sunday, Oct. 7th at 6pm and do the homework listed on the website under the counseling/discipleship page.
- Every Member Ministry: If you have a heart to serve the body of Christ, please visit the Every Member Ministry table in the foyer between services. The deacons would like to organize care for those in difficult circumstances. Even if you are already serving, please stop by to let us know where you are serving. For more information, please contact Mike Spivey (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Annual Women’s Conference: November 2nd-3rd (includes Friday evening dessert and Saturday morning brunch). Purchase your tickets online at www.littletonbiblechapel.org.
- EPS Apologetics Conference in Denver (Nov. 15-17). This conference is geared toward the average church member to help strengthen their faith and equip them for common objections. For more information https://www.reasonablefaithdenver.com.
- AWANA: Looking for a way to serve? Come help us at Awana on Wednesday nights,6:00pm-7:45pm.We especially need an adult to help with games for T&T (3rd-6th grade).If you are 18 or older and interested in helping, please contact Lisa Corbett (email@example.com).
THE LORD’S SUPPER SERVICE:
Current: “He is Strength for the Weary and Fainthearted” Hebrews 12:3
Next Week: “He Considers Us as Sons” Hebrews 12:5
Praising God for Christ
Song: “Praise Him Praise Him”
Song: “All The Way My Savior Leads Me”
Song: “Just As I Am”
Confessing our Need for Christ
Theme: “He is Strength for the Weary and Fainthearted” Hebrews 12:3
Public confession and promise of pardon
Thanking God for Christ
Give thanks for the bread
Give thanks for the cup
Applying the Gospel
Spotlight: Dan & Paola Pasquale
“An Hour is Coming” | Rev. 20:11-15 Matt Bowen | September 30, 2018
The Setting (20:11)
“I saw a great white throne and Him who was seated on it. From His presence earth and sky fled away…”
The Subjects (20:12)
“I saw the dead, great and small standing before the throne…”
The Sentencing (20:13-14)
“And the dead were judged by what was written in the books, according to what they had done.”
The Span (20:11-15)
“The Lake of Fire…where they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.”
“Then another Book was opened…”