- Women’s Fall Bible Study: Time to sign-up for the Women’s Bible studies. Stop by the Women’s Ministries table in the foyer TODAY to sign-up.
- Daddy/Daughter Campout: Sept. 7th-8th at the Scott Ranch. Dinner and breakfast included. $10.00 per dad and $5.00 per daughter. Contact Krister Sorensen at email@example.com for more details and to sign up.
- Fingerprinting: Will be offered Sept. 9th between services in the small kitchen. This is a requirement for working with children at LBC.
- AWANA : The starting date is Sept. 12th. Register your kid(s) online at littletonbiblechapel.org/youth/awana.
- The New Peoples Class: Sunday, Sept. 16th at 9:00am. Giving a summary of our beliefs, distinctives and ministries.
- Women’s Ministry: Ladies, mark your calendars for Sept. 22, for a handgun safety class at the Scott Ranch. More details to follow.
- Senior Bible Study: Will be starting on Sept. 26th from 10:30-11:45am at LBC.
- Ladies Book Group: Information on our new selection can be found in the foyer. Please come join us on Sept. 30th.
- Discipleship: If you are interested in learning how to better disciple others, please attend the meeting, Sunday, Oct. 7th at 6pm and do the homework listed on the website under the counseling/discipleship page.
- Home Groups: If you are interested in being in a home group, please contact Jason Fish at: firstname.lastname@example.org or Tim Oddo at 303-233-4500 / email@example.com.
THE LORD’S SUPPER SERVICE:
Current Theme: “He Rewards Those Who Seek Him” Hebrews 11:6
Next Week’s Theme: “He Has Prepared a City for the Redeemed ” Hebrews 11:16
Praising God for Christ
Song: “You Are Holy (Prince of Peace)”
Song: “Draw Me Close”
Song: “Give Us Clean Hands”
Confessing our Need for Christ
Theme: “He Rewards Those Who Seek Him”
Public confession and promise of pardon
Thanking God for Christ
Give thanks for the bread
Give thanks for the cup
Applying the Gospel
Song: “Lord I Need You”
Song of Thankfulness for the Sovereign Rule & Reign of the Lord Most High” Matt Bowen | Psalm 9 | September 2, 2018
- David’s Praise to His Sovereign King (9:1-2)
- David’s Proclamations about His Sovereign King (9:3-8)
- David’s Peace from His Sovereign King (9:9-12)
- David’s Plea to His Sovereign King (9:13-20)