- Women’s Ministry: Ladies, mark your calendars for Sept. 29th (note new date), for a handgun safety class at the Scott Ranch. Contact Cindy Scott, if interested (303-808-3216)
- Senior Bible Study: Will be starting on Sept. 26th from 10:30-11:45am at LBC.
- Ladies Book Group: Information on our new selection can be found in the foyer. Please come join us on Sept. 30th.
- King Soopers Reloadable Cards: Purchase your reloadable cards in the foyer on Sept. 30th in the foyer. 5% of the proceeds will go towards our deacon fund.
- Discipleship: If you are interested in learning how to better disciple others, please attend the meeting, Sunday, Oct. 7th at 6pm and do the homework listed on the website under the counseling/discipleship page.
- Home Groups: If you are interested in being in a home group, please contact Jason Fish at: firstname.lastname@example.org or Tim Oddo at 303-233-4500 / email@example.com.
- Annual Women’s Conference: November 2nd-3rd (includes Friday evening dessert and Saturday morning brunch) Purchase your tickets online at www.littletonbiblechapel.org
- EPS Apologetics Conference: in Denver (Nov. 15-17). This conference is geared toward the average church member to help strengthen their faith and equip them for common objections. For more information https://www.
THE LORD’S SUPPER SERVICE:
Current: “He is the Founder and Perfecter of our Faith” Hebrews 12:2
Next Week: “He is Strength for the Weary and Fainthearted” Hebrews 12:3
Praising God for Christ
Song: “Hallelujah For the Cross”
Song: “Mighty to Save”
Song: “Behold the Lamb”
Confessing our Need for Christ
Theme: “He is the Founder and Perfecter of Our Faith” Hebrews 12:2
Public confession and promise of pardon
Thanking God for Christ
Give thanks for the bread
Give thanks for the cup
Applying the Gospel
Song: “What Was It Blessed God”
“Total Deception, Total Inability, Total Hostility” | Rev. 20:7-10 David Anderson | September 23, 2018
- The Release of Satan (20:7)
- The Strategy of Satan (20:8-9)
Satan is a deceiver.
Satan casts doubt on God’s Word.
- The End of Satan (20:10)