- Lewis Report: Save the Date for a special update from Ben & Andrea Lewis, Tuesday, August 7th, at 7pm at Orchard Bible Church. Exotic deserts provided.
- Picnic, Praise and Pie Night: Come join us for a special evening of praise and fellowship, August 12th at 5pm. Families bring their own picnic dinner and meet at the park across the street. Dessert will be provided after a time of praise.
- Nursery: Helpers are needed for the 2nd and 3rd week of each month during the Lord’s Supper service. Please contact Cindy Harrison (303-798-1030) if you are interested in helping.
- Daddy/Daughter Campout: September 7th-8th at the Scott Ranch. Come play games, sit by the fire and fellowship. Dinner and breakfast included. $10.00 per dad and $5.00 per daughter. Contact Krister Sorensen at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details and to sign up.
- Sunday School Classes: Classes will move up to the next grade level on September 9th.
THE LORD’S SUPPER SERVICE:
Current Theme: “He is Finished with His Work” Hebrews 10:12
Next Week’s Theme: “He has Opened up Access to the Holy Place” Hebrews 10:19
Praising God for Christ
Song: “Hallelujah for the Cross”
Song: “Wonderful Merciful Savior”
Song: “Behold the Lamb”
Confessing our Need for Christ
Theme: “He is Finished with His Work” Hebrews 10:12
Public confession and promise of pardon
Thanking God for Christ
Give thanks for the bread
Give thanks for the cup
Applying the Gospel
Spotlight: South Asia Missions Trip
Song: “Savior Like a Shepherd Lead Us”
SERMON NOTES: “Psalms, Hymns and Spiritual Swings” Psalm 5 Damon Stage
- The Hopeful Plea (1-3)
- The Righteousness of God and the Wickedness of Man (4-6) The Mercy of God, and the Reverence of the Righteous (7-8)
- The Wickedness of the Wicked (9-10)
- The Redemption of the Righteous (11-12)