- Women’s Fall Bible Study: Time to sign-up for the Women’s Bible studies. Stop by the Women’s Ministries table in the foyer TODAY and 9/2 to sign-up.
- Music Ministry: If you’re interested in the music ministry, then come to a brief meeting, TODAY in the E. Auditorium at 10:05am. The opportunities including choir, worship team, special music, A/V, etc.
- Daddy/Daughter Campout: Sept. 7th-8th at the Scott Ranch. Dinner and breakfast included. $10.00 per dad and $5.00 per daughter. Contact Krister Sorensen at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details and to sign up.
- Fingerprinting: Will be offered Sept. 9th between services in the small kitchen. This is a requirement for working with children at LBC.
- Sunday School : Classes will move up to the next grade level on Sept. 9th.
- Ladies Book Group: Information on our new selection can be found in the foyer. Please come join us on Sept. 30th.
- Nursery: Helpers are needed for the 2nd and 3rd Sunday of each month during the Lord’s Supper. Please contact Cindy (303-798-1030) if you are interested in helping.
- AWANA : The starting date is Sept. 12th. Register your kid(s) online at littletonbiblechapel.org/youth/awana.
- Discipleship: If you are interested in learning how to better disciple others, please attend the meeting, Sunday, Oct. 7th at 6pm and do the homework listed on the website under the counseling/discipleship page.
THE LORD’S SUPPER SERVICE:
Current Theme: “He Is Faithful” Hebrews 10:23
Next Week’s Theme: “He Rewards Those Who Seek Him” Hebrews 11:6
Praising God for Christ
Song: “The Solid Rock”
Song: “My Faith Has Found a Resting Place”
Song: “Great Is They Faithfulness”
Confessing our Need for Christ
Theme: “He Is Faithful” Hebrews 10:23
Public confession and promise of pardon
Thanking God for Christ
Give thanks for the bread
Give thanks for the cup
Applying the Gospel
Spotlight: Missions Community
Song: “I Stand Amazed”
“Oh LORD, Our Lord, How Majestic is Your Name in all the Earth!” | Psalm 8 David Anderson | August 26, 2018
The LORD is Majestic and Glorious (1a)
Reason # 1 – He has set His glory above the heavens. (1b).
Reason # 2 – He uses the weak to confound the strong (2).
Reason # 3 – He has created the galaxies, constellations and, orbits (3).
Reason # 4 – He has granted mankind with glory, honor, and dominion (4-8).
The LORD is Majestic and Glorious (9).