- Women’s Fall Bible Study: Time to sign-up for the Women’s Bible studies. Stop by the Women’s Ministries table in the foyer, 8/19, 8/26 and 9/2 to sign-up.
- Music Ministry: If you’re interested in the music ministry, then come to a brief meeting, Aug. 26th in the E. Auditorium at 10:05am. The opportunities including choir, worship team, special music, A/V, etc.
- Daddy/Daughter Campout: Sept. 7th-8th at the Scott Ranch. Dinner and breakfast included. $10.00 per dad and $5.00 per daughter. Contact Krister Sorensen at email@example.com for more details and to sign up.
- Fingerprinting: Will be offered Sept. 9th between services in the small kitchen. This is a requirement for working with children at LBC.
- Ladies Book Group: Information on our new selection can be found in the foyer. Please come join us on Sept. 30th.
- Home Groups: This fall as a church, we will be going through the book by Alex Strauch called “Love or Die”. The commitment is just for the Fall, and you’d meet with people who live near you for a total of 4-5 times before the New Year.
- Nursery: Helpers are needed for the 2nd and 3rd Sunday of each month during the Lord’s Supper. Please contact Cindy (303-798-1030) if you are interested in helping.
- AWANA : There is a meeting after church TODAY for anyone interested in helping. Helpers for AWANA and kitchen help is needed. AWANA’s starting date is Sept. 12th.
THE LORD’S SUPPER SERVICE:
Current Theme: “He Gives Assurance” Hebrews 10:22
Next Week’s Theme: “He Is Faithful” Hebrews 10:23
Praising God for Christ
Song: “Open the Eyes of My Heart”
Song: “Tis so Sweet To Trust in Jesus”
Song: “Blessed Assurance”
Confessing our Need for Christ
Theme: “He Gives Assurance” Hebrews 10:22
Public confession and promise of pardon
Thanking God for Christ
Give thanks for the bread
Give thanks for the cup
Applying the Gospel
Spotlight: Women’s Ministries
Song: “Nothing But the Blood”
“Justice, Vengeance, and Trusting the Lord” | Psalm 7 David Anderson | August 19, 2018
David Takes Refuge in the Lord (7:1-2)
David Declares His Innocence (7:3-5)
David Appeals to the Lord for Vindication and Justice (7:6-9)
David Finds Comfort in God’s Future Judgments (7:10-16)
David Praises God for His Righteousness (7:17)