- 4th of July Party: Join us for a day of family fun and great food! From 11:00 to 3:00 pm. Free lunch served at noon. Sign up for a job in the foyer as we need your help.
- 4th of July 4-on-4 Volleyball Tournament: Signups will be from 11:00-11:30 on July 4th in the Gallup Park area. The tournament will start promptly at 11:30. You can also sign up prior to July 4th by contacting: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prayer for Nation & Community: July 15th from 8:00 – 8:45am in the new Counseling room
- The New Peoples Class: Sunday, July 15th at 9:00am by the fireside. Giving a summary of our beliefs, distinctives and ministries.
- Women’s Ministry Event: Paddle Boarding, Monday, July 16 at Aurora Reservoir. Contact Cindy Scott (303-808-3216) if you are interested.
- Ladies Book Group: information on the new book selection can be found in the foyer. We’ll meet to discuss the book on July 29th at 6:30. All ladies welcome.
THE LORD’S SUPPER SERVICE:
Current Theme: “He is the Redeemer” Hebrews 9:15
Next Week’s Theme: “He Sheds His blood for the Forgiveness of Sins” Hebrews 9:22
Praising God for Christ
Song: “Come Thou Fount”
Song: “The Power of the Cross”
Song: “Before the Throne of God Above”
Confessing our Need for Christ
Theme: “He is the Redeemer” Hebrews 9:15
Public confession and promise of pardon
Thanking God for Christ
Give thanks for the bread
Give thanks for the cup
Applying the Gospel
Song: “Victory In Jesus”
SERMON NOTES: “Must Christ Return? ” Revelation 19:11-21 David Anderson
Eight Descriptions of the Coming Christ.
#1 – He is the battle general (19:11,14)
#2 – He is faithful and true (19:11)
#3 – He judges and makes war (19:11)
#4 – He has eyes like a flame of fire (19:12)
#5 – He is the King of kings and the Lord of lords (19:12,16)
#6 – He will dominate evil (19:13)
#7 – He is called the Word of God (19:13,15)
#8 – He will rule the nations with a rod of iron (19:15-21)
The Necessity of the Second Coming – Why Must Christ Return?