- Meal Ministry: If you would like to be added to the list to provide meals for needy families sign-up downstairs in the foyer TODAY. Lea: firstname.lastname@example.org / Amanda: email@example.com
- King Soopers Reloadable Cards: Purchase these in the foyer TODAY (initially loaded with $50). 5% of the proceeds go towards the deacon fund.
- Mother’s Day Baby Dedications: For all new moms and their babies NEXT SUNDAY during the worship service. Contact office to sign up – deadline is TODAY.
- Alternative Pregnancy Center: Let’s shower blessings on new moms. Bring a baby gift NEXT SUNDAY (Mother’s Day). See the list for items on the foyer table.
- Prayer for Nation & Community: May 20th from 8:00 – 8:45 am in the east auditorium.
- The New Peoples Class: Sunday, May 20th at 9:00 am. Giving a summary of our beliefs, distinctives and ministries.
- May Special Offering: Camp Elim “Send-A-Child to Camp” (around $400 per child for summer camp). Please designate your checks accordingly or you can give online and select “Camp Elim Campership Fund”.
- Ladies Book Group: Information on the new book selection can be found in the foyer. We’ll meet to discuss the book on June 3rd at 6:30 pm.
- Lost and Found: Please come pick up your lost items on the table outside the east auditorium.
- Sunday School: We are looking for teachers and helpers for the summer session. Contact Marilee Lambert if you can help (303-770-5469).
THE LORD’S SUPPER SERVICE:
Current Theme: “He is Able to Save to the Uttermost” Hebrews 7:25
Next Week’s Theme: “He is Exalted Above the Heavens” Hebrews 7:26
Praising God for Christ
Song: “I Know Whom I Have Believed”
Song: “Hallelujah For the Cross”
Confessing our Need for Christ
Public confession and need for Christ
Thanking God for Christ
Theme: “He is Able to Save to the Uttermost” Hebrews 7:25
Give thanks for the bread
Give thanks for the cup
Open time of thanksgiving to the Lord (11:00 to 11:10)
Applying the Gospel
Announcements, prayer, and spotlight
Song: “There is a Redeemer” (11:25)
SERMON NOTES: “The Judge, the Judged, and the Judgment” Revelation 14:14-20 Series: The Revelation of Jesus Christ David Anderson
- The Judge: Jesus (14:4-18a)
- The Judged: The Unrepentant (14:6-7)
- The Judgment: The Winepress (14:19-20)
Next Week Sermon: Mother’s Day