- The New Peoples Class: TODAY at 9:00 am. Giving a summary of our beliefs, distinctives and ministries.
- Sunday School: Teacher Orientation for the summer teachers/helpers will be TODAY during the teaching service in the lower gym.
- Fingerprinting: Will be offered TODAY between services in the small kitchen in the open Sunday School area. This is a requirement for working with children.
- May Special Offering: Camp Elim “Send-A-Child to Camp” (around $400 per child for summer camp). Please designate your checks accordingly or you can give online and select “Camp Elim Campership Fund”.
- Camp Elim: They need workers for High School varsity camp. Contact camp at 719-687-2030.
- Ladies Book Group: Information on the new book selection can be found in the foyer. We’ll meet to discuss the book on June 3rd at 6:30 pm.
- Lost and Found: Please come pick up your lost items on the table outside the east auditorium. LAST WEEK
- Dead Sea Scrolls Presentation: Did you miss Rick Carmickle presentation? If so, he will be doing another presentation at Orchard Bible Church on Friday, May 25th, from 6:30 – 8:30 pm. This education will help you to fully take advantage of the exhibit currently at the Denver Museum of Nature and Science. Kids are welcome.
THE LORD’S SUPPER SERVICE:
Current Theme: “He Offers Himself as a Sacrifice Once for All” Hebrews 7:27
Next Week’s Theme: “He is Seated at the Right Hand of the Throne of Majesty” Hebrews 8:1
Praising God for Christ
Song: “Hallelujah For the Cross”
Song: “Once Again”
Song: “Behold the Lamb”
Confessing our Need for Christ
Theme: “He Offers Himself as a Sacrifice Once for All” Hebrews 7:27
Public confession and promise of pardon
Thanking God for Christ
Give thanks for the bread
Give thanks for the cup
Applying the Gospel
Spotlight: Guatemala Send Off
Song: “I Stand Amazed” (11:25)
SERMON NOTES: “The Beginning of the End” | Revelation 15 John Westwood
- A Sign: Angels with Plagues (15:1)
- A Scene: The Heavenly Temple (15:5-8)
- Another Scene: The Conquerors (15:2-4)
Next Week’s Sermon: Revelation 16