- Prayer for Nation & Community: Next Sunday, March 18th from 8:00-8:45 in the east auditorium.
- The New Peoples Class: Sunday, March 18th at 9:00 am. Giving a summary of our beliefs, distinctives and ministries.
- Women’s Ministry Cookie Decorating Crafternoon: Sunday, March 18th at 2:00 pm. Sign up in the lobby.
- Ladies Book Group: Info on our new March selection is in the foyer. We will meet for discussion and fellowship on Sunday, March 25th at 6:30 pm. All ladies welcome.
- Easter: Sign up for jobs in the foyer TODAY! See Jery & Sheri Payne. The Good Friday Lord’s Supper Service will be at the ORCHARD site on March 30th from 6:30 – 7:30 pm (childcare for 2 and under provided). Work Day: Saturday, March 31st from 9:00 to 12:00. Easter Sunday: April 1st!
- Sunday Morning Bread Pickup: We need help with the 6 week rotation to pick up the “free” Panera bread. This is a great practical ministry to our people. See Patti Johnson.
WORSHIP SERVICE THEMES:
Current: “He is Faithful over God’s House as a Son” Hebrews 3:6
Next Week: “He Offers Rest” Hebrews 4:1
Next Week’s Sermon: Revelation 10:1-11
SERMON NOTES: “Evil Released Brings Hell on Earth” Revelation 9 Series: The Revelation of Jesus Christ Rick Carmickle
- The Fifth Trumpet (“First Woe”) Judgment
Demons released to torment unbelievers
- The Sixth Trumpet (“Second Woe”) Judgment
Demons released to kill unbelievers
- What About Satan, Demons, and Evil Today?