- King Soopers Reloadable Cards: TODAY, you may purchase the cards in the foyer. The card is initially loaded with $50. 5% of the proceeds will go towards our deacon fund.
- Women’s Work Day: Ladies, have you noticed areas around the church that need some house cleaning and organization? We have a whole list of these opportunities, but we need help! Join us Saturday, Feb 10th from 9-noon as we work together deep-cleaning, organizing and improving. Please sign up in the foyer today.
- Biblical Change Class: Biblical counseling – Changing how we think and act. All are invited! Beginning Sunday eve, Feb 11th from 6:00 – 7:30 pm. For more information contact Dave Lambert Jr. 609-440-2950.
- Biblical Counseling/Discipleship: The website intake form is now up and running (click on the “Counseling/Discipleship” tab). If you would like to talk to someone about a problem or just need some discipleship, don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Women’s Bible Study: The Precept Bible Study will begin a new study on Wednesday evenings starting March 7th. It is a six-week study of Ruth – Kinsman Redeemer. Contact Dianne Moyers (303-771-5763) if you are interested. Cost $12.00.
WORSHIP SERVICE THEMES:
Current: “He is crowned with glory and Honor” Hebrews 2:7,9
Next Week: “He Brought Many Sons to Glory” Hebrews 10
Next Week’s Sermon: The Throne Room
SERMON NOTES: “The Crescendo of Worship” Revelation 5:11-14 Series: The Revelation of Jesus Christ David Anderson
All the Angels Worship the Lord (5:11-12)
“then I looked, and I heard around the throne and the living creatures and the elders the voice of many angels, numbering myriads of myriads and thousands of thousands, saying with a loud voice, “Worthy is the Lamb who was slain, to receive power and wealth and wisdom and might and honor and glory and blessing!”
All of Creation Worships the Lord (5:13-14)
“And I heard every creation in heaven and on earth and under the earth and in the sea, and all that is in them, saying, “To him who sits on the throne and to the Lamb be blessing and honor and glory and might forever and ever!” And the four living creatures saaid, “Amen! and the elders fell down and worshiped.”
Application: Becoming Better Worshippers
Worship Music Suggestions from our Worship Team:
Sovereign Grace Music
Shane and Shane
Keith and Kristen Getty
Seeds Family Worship
Slugs and Bugs Sing the Bible (for kids)