- Meals Ministry: The next batch cook date is this Tuesday, Feb 27th from 8:30-noon. Space is limited, so please sign up with Lea or Amanda Stage (childcare is provided). Also if you’d like to be added to our meal calendar e-mail list, please let us know.
- King Soopers Reloadable Cards: NEXT SUNDAY, March 4th, you may purchase the cards in the foyer. The card is initially loaded with $50.00. 5% of the proceeds will go towards our deacon fund.
- Women’s Bible Study: The Precept Bible Study will begin a new study on Wednesday evenings starting March 7th. It is a six-week study of Ruth – Kinsman Redeemer. Contact Dianne Moyers (303-771-5763) if you are interested. Cost $12.00.
- Ladies Book Group: Info on our new March selection is in the foyer. We will meet for discussion and fellowship on Sunday, March 25th at 6:30 pm. All ladies welcome.
- Camp Elim Women’s Retreat: April 13-15 “Return to Joy”. For more information and registration go online at www.campelim.com.
- Biblical Counseling/Discipleship: The website intake form is now up and running (click on the “Counseling/Discipleship” tab).
- Sunday Morning Bread Pickup: We need help with the 6 week rotation to pick up the “free” Panera bread. This is a great practical ministry to our people. See Patti Johnson.
- Nursery Help Needed: A helper is needed during the teaching service on the 1st Sunday of the month. Email: email@example.com
WORSHIP SERVICE THEMES:
Current: “He is the Apostle and High Priest of our Confession” Hebrews 3:1
Next Week: “He is Worthy of More Glory Than Moses ” Hebrews 3:3
Next Week’s Sermon: Revelation 8:1-13
SERMON NOTES: “The 144,000 and the Great Multitude” Revelation 7:1-17 Series: The Revelation of Jesus Christ David Anderson
The 144,000 (7:1-8)
The Great Multitude (7:9-17)
Observation and Application