- Biblical Change Class: Biblical counseling – Changing how we think and act. All are invited! Beginning TONIGHT from 6:00 – 7:30 pm.
- Prayer for Nation & Community: February 18th from 8:15 – 8:45 am in the east auditorium.
- Meals Ministry: The next batch cook date is Tuesday, February 27th from 8:30-noon. Space is limited, so please sign up with Lea or Amanda Stage. Childcare is provided. If you’d like to be added to our meal calendar e-mail list, please let us know.
- Women’s Bible Study: The Precept Bible Study will begin a new study on Wednesday evenings starting March 7th. It is a six-week study of Ruth – Kinsman Redeemer. Contact Dianne Moyers (303-771-5763) if you are interested. Cost $12.00.
- Biblical Counseling/Discipleship: The website intake form is now up and running (click on the “Counseling/Discipleship” tab). Also we will have open hours at LBC on Wed from 11:00 to 1:00. Let us know what you are dealing with, we would like to help!
- Sunday Morning Bread Pickup: We need more people to be in the 6 week rotation to pick up the “free” Panera bread. This is a great practical ministry to our people. See Patti Johnson if you can help.
WORSHIP SERVICE THEMES:
Current: “He Brought Many Sons to Glory” Hebrews 10
Next Week: “He is a Merciful and Faithful High Priest” Hebrews 2:17
Next Week’s Sermon: Revelation 6:1-17
SERMON NOTES: “World Missions and the Throne Room” Series: The Revelation of Jesus Christ Jessiah Bram
The Importance of World Missions
The Task (What is the Great Commission?)