- Children’s Choir: Preschool 4 through 5th Graders interested in singing during the teaching service on Dec 17th, please meet in the East Aud between services TODAY.
- Operation Christmas Child: Boxes need to be returned TODAY. Contact Cindy Scott if you would like to go with a group from LBC to the Processing Center on Monday, Dec 4th.
- Thanksgiving Eve Service: THIS Wednesday, Nov 22nd from 6:30-7:30 pm with fellowship until 8:00 (please bring a dessert). No babysitting.
- Christmas Eve Plan (on a Sunday): One Service from 11:00 to 12:00 Singing, Sermon, Communion with nursery / kids church
- Christmas Eve Services: 3:00-4:00 and 4:30-5:30 pm. NO babysitting.
- Kitchen Help: We are in need of kitchen help on Sundays from 10-10:30 am. If you can help on a rotating basis, please contact the office.
- Local Evangelism Prayer: If you would like to get weekly prayer requests concerning local evangelistic efforts, please e-mail: email@example.com to be added to the list.
- Lost and Found Table: Pick up your lost belongings on the table (by the East Auditorium).
- Alice Bank’s family has asked that we send any mail to her daughter Charlotte: Alice Banks; c/o Charlotte Grace; 3303 Estes St.; Wheat Ridge, CO 80033
WORSHIP SERVICE THEMES:
Current: “Behold the Bridegroom” Matthew 25:6
Next Week: “He Endured the Cross” Hebrews 12:2
Next Week’s Sermon: Revelation 3:7-13
SERMON NOTES: “The Church at Sardis” Series: The Revelation of Jesus Christ Revelation 3:1-6 Adam Hebener
The City: “And to the angel of the Church of Sardis write”. (3:1)
The Christ: “The words of him who has the seven spirits of God and the seven stars”. (3:1)
The Compliment: “I know your works”. (3:1)
The Criticism: “you are dead”. (3:1)
The Command: “Wake up, strengthen what remains…remember…repent”. (3:2-3)
The Commitment: “The one who conquers will be clothed thus in white garments, and I will never blot his name out of the book of life”. (3:4-6)