- Men’s Fall Bible Study: Starting Sept 21st for 8 weeks, meeting at LBC every Thurs morning from 6:30-7:30 am. Contact Dan Pellegrino for details.
- Wed Night Preaching Service: Starting Sept 27th on the book of Ephesians. This six week series will meet across the street at Galilee Community Church from 6:30-7:30 pm (during AWANA). The preaching will be done by our budding LBC preachers; come and support them!
- The Senior Bible Study: Will be starting on Sept 27th from 10:30-11:45 am at LBC.
- Men’s Fly Fishing Trip: Sat Sept 30th on the William’s Fork River! Contact Eric Anderson for details.
- Men’s Barbeque Class / Work Day: Mark your calendars – Saturday Oct 7th from 9:00 to 2:00. Learn how to barbeque from a professional and reap the rewards for lunch!
- Wills & Trusts Presentation: Monday evening, Oct 16th, from 7:00 to 8:30, Rob Sullivan from Believers Stewardship Ministry.
- Ladies Book Group: Will meet Sunday Oct 29th for fellowship, coffee & dessert. All the info on our new book can be found in the foyer.
- Women’s Conference: November 3rd-4th (includes Friday night dessert and Saturday morning brunch). Tickets may be purchased online at Littletonbiblechapel.org.
- King Soopers Reloadable Cards: Coming soon! The card is initially loaded with $50 and then can be reloaded as many times as you need. 5% of the proceeds will go towards our deacon fund.
- Calling all Men: Consider attending these conferences in 2018 (highly recommended and valuable). E-mail Dave Anderson at: firstname.lastname@example.org
o “The Shepherds’ Conference” March 7-9 (Burbank, CA)
o “Together for the Gospel” April 11-13 (Louisville, KY)
WORSHIP SERVICE THEMES:
Current: “We Have Peace Through the Blood of His Cross” Colossians 1:20
Next Week: “He Canceled out the Certificate of Debt” Colossians 2:14
Next Week’s Sermon: The Church: Ordinance of the Church – Baptism
SERMON NOTES: “The Mission of the Church – Part 2 -The Implications of the Gospel” Series: The Reformation and Revitalization of the Church Jonathon Newcome
- The Gospel Positions Us in the Church
- The Church and the Proclamation of the Gospel