- Lady’s Book Group: Meets TONIGHT at 6:30 pm in the cry room upstairs. Join us for fellowship, discussion and treats!
- King Soopers Reloadable Cards: NEXT SUNDAY, you may purchase the cards in the foyer. The card is initially loaded with $50. 5% of the proceeds will go towards our deacon fund.
- Awana: Needs adult helpers to listen to verses. You don’t need to stay for the whole evening – just come for the verse time (30 minutes) with kids K-5th grade. If you can help please contact Lisa Corbett (firstname.lastname@example.org) or the office.
- Women’s Work Day: Ladies, have you noticed areas around the church that need some house cleaning and organization? We have a whole list of these opportunities, but we need help! Join us Saturday, Feb 10th from 9-noon as we work together deep-cleaning, organizing and improving. Please sign up in the foyer today.
- Biblical Change Class: Biblical counseling – Changing how we think and act. All are invited! Beginning Sunday eve, Feb 11th from 6:00 – 7:30 pm. For more information contact Dave Lambert Jr. 609-440-2950.
- Biblical Counseling/Discipleship: The website intake form is now up and running. If you would like to talk to someone about a problem or just need some discipleship, don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Women’s Bible Study: The Precept Bible Study on Wed eve will begin a new study on March 7th. It is a six-week study of Ruth – Kinsman Redeemer. Contact Dianne Moyers (303-771-5763) if you are interested. Cost $12.00.
WORSHIP SERVICE THEMES:
Current: “He is the Superior to the Angels” Hebrews 1:4
Next Week: “He is crowned with glory and Honor” Hebrews 2:7,9
Next Week’s Sermon: Revelation 5:11-14
SERMON NOTES: “Worthy is the Lamb” Revelation 5:1-10 Series: The Revelation of Jesus Christ David Anderson
The Observation (5:1): John sees a seven-sealed scroll in the right hand of the one upon his throne.
The Proclamation (5:2): A mighty angel asks if anyone is able to break the seals and open the scroll.
The Investigation (5:3): An unsuccessful threefold search is made.
The Lamentation (5:4): John weeps over this.
The Consolation (5:5): John is told someone is indeed worthy to do this.
The Supplication (5:8): The twenty-four elders fall sown before the Lamb, holding gold bowls is filled with the prayers of God’s people.
The Exaltation (5:9-10): Worthy is the Lamb!